Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Shedhouse Octagon Dreaming

  131018 Shedhouse Octagon Dreaming  

Possibly on the verge of owning my own land, over recent months, hopeful, I've drawn a few ideas of houses, and the like, such as this.....
But, as the word-clouds that come from the volcanoes indicate, I'm pretty angry about being refused the least of habitats for the last 20 years.
Now, I'm so alienated from the "traditional" western house design, that all options are "on the design table".
Like this one, which turned out too small as a complete house.  But as it morphed, it became more or less a Chinese Temple kind of structure, with a stone cooking stand in the centre.  
So, a Cooking Temple, perhaps.
If I do ever get my own patch of land, I'll be happy to spend my remaining years designing and building these type of buildings.
The Japanese "pebble gardens" and other Oriental garden and building layouts have huge appeal, mainly, if my Cousins, Australian Indigenous are agreeable, because they have always put first, or high on the priority lists, the "Spiritual" aspect.
Considering how destroying the ignorant whiteguy Brit-Eurapean invasion has been, wiping out huge amounts of the Inherent Spirituality of the Aborigines, and their "Icons" "Totems", as Sacred Places, etc., not to mention perhaps 90% of the Immortal Indigenies, I see all such designs, the more "sophisticated" foreign ones like the Chinese and Japanese, as important and healthy in restoring and returning the Purity the Aborigine Knew, before 1788, in their Garden of Wisdom - Uluruba.
So, if the gods of real estate can be so  kind [HA!], maybe they'll let me live somewhere in my own Immortal Ancestor's Nation, in Gippsland, until I stay asleep longtime, and spend my Meditative sunset years doing these sort of healing things.
But..., whatever "karma" comes my way, I'll never forgive the ignorant whiteguys, since at least 1808, for their rampant stupidity in their proud culture of "FUCK EVERYTHING".

No comments:

Post a Comment