Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shooting more Shtuff at hOLLYWOOD!


Apologies to those who work in the acting industry and retain some Honor!

But I am obliged to pursue this avenue of attack against the hollywood film and video industry, but perhaps more accurately it's puppet masters, the zionist cult known as the Theosophical Society, with one of it's world headquarters located behind hollywood in Pasedena, California, USA.

Hollywood makes billions from plagiarizing the story around my own fateful existence. 

So again I DEMAND, that the conspirators pay me what's due, which I humbly assert is not less than $50 million BRITISH POUNDS.

As per before, I scrite [write and scream in one] 

WHERE'S MY FIFTY MILLION BRITISH POUNDS, SCHWARZENEGGAR????

I think Arnie and his family are smart enough to know I don't shoot this at them personally.  I love his movies etc.  Yep, he's even something of an hero to me, like Sylvester Stallone in Rambo.

So these invective arrows are fired through Arnie and coy to the writers and manipulators of hollywood's "heroes genre" who stole the ideas of my travesty of a life, aka "the REAL John Connor" of "The Terminator" series of movies, as well as innumerable other films made around my bullshit life.

The "life" which has been created and controlled by the Theosophical Society for my whole life, and was initially planned in the 19th century by rich white christian elite psychos, namely Cecil Rhodes, Helene Blavatsky, et al et al.

Demons all of them, and all their secretive delusional, hypnotized matriarchy females.

Hence my poster,

REAL men, are Honest!

The obvious deduction from this, with my quite unashamedly stating that I am a Sworn Misogynist, while women scheme my fate behind my back, and buy-off anyone I come in contact with, to maintain the gross lie, of what I'm set-up to play, it follows the if  REAL men, are Honest, then REAL Women don't exist, because I've not met one, for decades, who does not rely beyond any intelligent level on deceit.

This is of course, something of a gross exaggeration.  But it exemplifies my point, perhaps more so in Australia, where women are right off the path of being or living honorably.  To the point, but this is not gender-specific, of being quite deeply mentally ill.

But, like most Eastern Scriptural Books advise, don't tell 'em!  They'll always react badly.

So, where's me 50 million British POUNDS, hollywood!


JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Aborigine Outlaw
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka GENERAL BLUE MEANEE

Anchor,
for
Hell's Gate Warmongers
REALPolitik Outlaw Journalism
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

No comments:

Post a Comment