Friday, August 9, 2013

In Memory Of My Father - ALLAN NICHOLS MEREDITH - 20th March 1921 - 16th August 2012

130815

 In Honor of my deceased Father, Allan Nichols Cook-Meredith, who transcended from this life one year ago tomorrow, 16th August 2013, I remove the damning poster I'd posted here last week.

The poster inferred nothing against Him, but included his Most Honorable Mother's maiden surname, Nichols, in the collection of names of families [and damnable global institutions and cults], accused of planning my lifelong fate of being foisted onto a pedestal as their [false] religious messiah.

These accusations I have more than enough proof of, are well-expanded upon in my main web log www.maxearth.blogspot.com.au

But, in Respect of His memory, I have deleted said poster, for a period of time, in Mourning, Memory and Respect of Him, the only Man I knew, as Truly Honorable and in His Most Humble Way, Truly Noble, and, Truly Great.

All Praise Him - Allan Nichols Cook-Meredith!


JUST DEFIANCE
aka Max Nichols Cook-Meredith
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka GENERAL BLUE MEANEE

Anchor,
for
Hell's Gate Warmongers
REALPolitik Outlaw Journalism
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

No comments:

Post a Comment